Mykonos old time photos
Myconos 1955. The 13-metre caique Agios Ioannis moored in the Old Port, tied stern to the quay and anchored at the bow. The angle of the boat reflects the prevailing summer winds. The caique was owned by the Samiotakis family and used to make the run from Mykonos to Ikaria and Samos. It was famous for having been the first caique from Mykonos with an engine.