The Miraculous Icon of Saint Anna in  Bistrița Monastery (Vâlcea), Romania. It was donated by Roman emperor Manuel II Palaiologos (1350-1425) and his wife Anna to the duke of Moldavia, Alexander the Good, as a sign of gratitude for the hospitality he gave to his son Andronikos. The icon has performed many miracles.

The Miraculous Icon of Saint Anna in Bistrița Monastery (Vâlcea), Romania. It was donated by Roman emperor Manuel II Palaiologos (1350-1425) and his wife Anna to the duke of Moldavia, Alexander the Good, as a sign of gratitude for the hospitality he gave to his son Andronikos. The icon has performed many miracles.

Detail

Detail

Convent of St. Elizabeth — Icons — Printed — A

Convent of St. Elizabeth — Icons — Printed — A

Detail

Detail

Detail

Detail

Pinterest
Search