Ιερά Μονή Γρηγορίου - Holy Monastery of Gregoriou
The pupil of St Gregory of Sinai, Gregorios, built the Monastery in the 14th century. The main church, dedicated to the name of St. Nicholas, was built and painted in 1779 by the monks-hagiographers Gabriel and Gregory from Kastoria. At that time, the chapel of St. Anastasia the Roman was also built. In the monastery pieces of Holy relics of St. Anastasia the Roman, St. Gregory the Theologian - founder of the monastery - the Holy skull of St. Fotini Smareitidos and many more are kept.
12 Pin790 Ακόλουθοι