Paper Art Video
When we are playing in the wild, we often see dandelions, just like a snow-white pompom, it looks very beautiful. It’s just a little regrettable that when the dandelion is blown by the wind, the flower balls will scatter and the beauty cannot be preserved. Let’s make the dandelion always keep the most beautiful look by hand.
Brightly colored flowers are placed on the table at home, which will add a lively decoration to the home. Of course, you can choose the color you like, or use many colors. Using common materials, after a simple DIY production process, different home decorations will be produced. Material: fold paper, scissors, iron wire, green tape
- _ - Find more tutorials and details on my website. The making of this quilling hot air balloon that we are learning today is still very exquisite. We can use it as a handmade greeting card decoration, or as an independent handmade art work as a home wall decoration. Material: color quilling paper, roll paper pen, glue, pencil
Frequent manual work will make your hands more and more dexterous, so everyone should do more small manual works. Today I will share a manual process of making paper flowers from crepe paper. It is especially simple and suitable for novices. If you like it, let’s take a look. If you learn it, you can teach it to your friends. Material: fold paper, scissors, thread, glue, iron wire, napkin, black beads
It can be said that it is very common to make paper art flowers by wrinkle paper, but because of the different materials of the wrinkle paper and the different manufacturing methods, the feeling of making each wrinkle flower is different. Today's tutorial for making paper flowers on crepe paper is relatively simple, and it is suitable for manual lovers who want to complete the production quickly. Materials: Crepe paper, scissors, thread, glue, iron wire, colored pen, green tape
It's a real surprise, you can DIY beautiful girl handicrafts with ordinary paper. Wherever it is placed, it is beautifully decorated, you can try to put it on the cabinet, table, or even the branches in the garden. I believe your DIY girl will be more surprising. Materials: Crepe paper, scissors, thread, hot melt glue gun, bamboo sticks, napkins, thin iron wire, green tape
Some people will give lily of the valley flowers to their loved ones, friends, and lovers one day. This paper art lily of the valley is very beautiful, but it is not very complicated to make. As long as it is carefully made, this paper art of lily of the valley can be made Becomes very real. This paper art tutorial hopes to provide some help for everyone to make paper art flowers. Material: Crepe paper, scissors, glue, iron wire, green tape, thread
Material: Yellow pleated paper, scissors, paper towels, glue, iron wire - _ - Find more tutorials and details on my website. Spring is the season of sowing, and autumn is the season of harvest, bringing joy to everyone. Using commonly used materials, DIY out full wheat ears, make a few simple DIY trinkets to hang on the wall, or decorate at home, and pray together for the same harvest next year. DIY handicrafts prepared today are welcome to try and share.
Material: Paper Quilling, roll paper pen, glue, pearl Many children like the origami four-leaf clover happy with a group of partners, carefully prepare four heart-shaped leaves, carefully apply glue to collage the four hearts together, and then happily give them to mom and dad, or It is a little friend of origami together. It turns out that happiness can be so simple and intimate.
- _ - Find more tutorials and details on my website. The calla lily made of crepe paper is quite good from the point of view of production performance and effect. We can feel that although the calla lily made of this crepe paper is easy to make, there are still many production details involved, but this paper The performance of calla lily on wrinkled paper is very good, at least it looks very wonderful and beautiful. Material: Crepe paper, scissors, glue, iron wire, green tape
- _ - Find more tutorials and details on my website. Material: Crepe paper, scissors, glue, iron wire If you have never completed your own handiwork, then watching this video today, I think you will have the idea to start immediately. The simple process will not delay your time, or use the time that accompanies the child to make with the child. The home is decorated with handicrafts done with children, and I feel good every day.
- _ - Find more tutorials and details on my website. Materials: Crepe paper, scissors, glue, iron wire, green tape, cardboard A lot of colorful hydrangea bouquets can be folded out of the waste paper at home or office outside of work. Whether it is inserted in a vase to decorate the room or used as other DIY accessories, it is highly recommended. A very atmospheric DIY tutorial of hydrangea, using colored paper or soft wrinkled paper, can be completed in a few simple steps.
- _ - Find more tutorials and details on my website. Materials: colored paper, glue, scissors, paper quilling, cardboard, roll pen Paper quilling can make a variety of crafts, today we will make a bouquet crafts that anyone can complete. You are welcome to try, and thank you for sharing.
- _ - Find more tutorials and details on my website. The rose flower not only represents love, it also has a beautiful meaning. In a special holiday, Valentine's Day or your lover's birthday, you can send your lover a bouquet of roses made by yourself, this holiday will be more memorable. Is the simple origami rose DIY handmade worth sharing? Materials: Red fold paper, green fold paper, paper towels, scissors, hot melt glue gun, wire, glue, green tape
Carrying a notebook with you is a good habit. Sometimes you need to use a notebook, but when you do n’t, it is really a terrible thing. Today we DIY together a beautiful colorful heart-shaped notepad, and then carry it around. Color paper DIY heart-shaped notepad is very simple DIY handicraft, you can also learn. May wish to try it with family or friends, and hope you can collect and share such a good idea with others. Materials: colored paper, scissors, glue, pencil
In fact, paper towel DIY has been considered by me for a long time, but I have not tried it. I was bored with DIY tissue paper bouquets today and found it simpler than I thought, but the tissue paper bouquets are really beautiful, like real flowers. If you are thinking about it, you may wish to try it with your family or friends, and hope you can collect and share such a good idea with others.