Byron Traoudas

Byron Traoudas

80% of my existence is made of movies, tv-series, books and video games... the rest 20% is everything else...
Byron Traoudas
Περισσότερες ιδέες από το Byron
AC Titles

AC Titles

The Americans

The Americans

24 (TV Series 2001–2010) I have just discovered this on Netflix.  Addictive to say the least; my latest binge on TV

24 (TV Series 2001–2010) I have just discovered this on Netflix. Addictive to say the least; my latest binge on TV

Californication is an American dramedy television series that debuted on Showtime on August 13, 2007. The show was created by Tom Kapinos. Hank Moody  is a troubled novelist who moves to California and suffers from writer's block which complicates his relationships with his longtime girlfriend Karen (Natascha McElhone) and daughter Becca (Madeleine Martin). Californication's other main characters are Charlie Runkle (Evan Handler), Marcy Runkle (Pamela Adlon), and Mia Cross (Madeline Zima).

Californication is an American dramedy television series that debuted on Showtime on August 13, 2007. The show was created by Tom Kapinos. Hank Moody is a troubled novelist who moves to California and suffers from writer's block which complicates his relationships with his longtime girlfriend Karen (Natascha McElhone) and daughter Becca (Madeleine Martin). Californication's other main characters are Charlie Runkle (Evan Handler), Marcy Runkle (Pamela Adlon), and Mia Cross (Madeline Zima).

Person of Interest (2011 - ) Actors - Jim Caviezel, Taraji P. Hanson, Kevin Chapman

Person of Interest (2011 - ) Actors - Jim Caviezel, Taraji P. Hanson, Kevin Chapman

Created by Mickey Fisher.  With Halle Berry, Hiroyuki Sanada, Pierce Gagnon, Michael O'Neill. An astronaut struggles to learn how she became pregnant while on a 13-month-long solo space mission.

Created by Mickey Fisher. With Halle Berry, Hiroyuki Sanada, Pierce Gagnon, Michael O'Neill. An astronaut struggles to learn how she became pregnant while on a 13-month-long solo space mission.

Lie To Me, great tv series, starring talented Tim Roth as a genius psychologist, with an area of expertise on body language. Fun to watch, as he is unconventional, knows no boundaries (similar to Gregory House)

Lie To Me, great tv series, starring talented Tim Roth as a genius psychologist, with an area of expertise on body language. Fun to watch, as he is unconventional, knows no boundaries (similar to Gregory House)

The Strain (TV Series 2014– ) is an upcoming vampire horror television series that is in production at FX. It was created by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan, based on their novel trilogy of the same name.

The Strain (TV Series 2014– ) is an upcoming vampire horror television series that is in production at FX. It was created by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan, based on their novel trilogy of the same name.

Arrow TV Show

Arrow TV Show

One of the best dystopian novels you'll ever read.

One of the best dystopian novels you'll ever read.