Chrysa.njr

Chrysa.njr

4 followers
·
31 followers
🦁 Ñ₤ŸMĄŘ 🤙💘💍 ▶️“1% Chance , 99% Fé.”◀️ Barça ∞🔴🔵 Chris Hemsworth💘
Chrysa.njr
More ideas from Chrysa.njr
Neymar

Neymar

Lionel Andrés "Leo" Messi is an Argentine professional footballer who plays as a forward for Spanish club FC Barcelona and the Argentina national team. Wikipedia Born: 24 June 1987 (age 30), Rosario, Argentina Height: 1.7 m Spouse: Antonella Roccuzzo (m. 2017) Salary: 40 million EUR (2016) Children: Thiago Messi, Mateo Messi Did you know: Lionel Messi has the most goals scored (5) in the FIFA Club World Cup.

Lionel Andrés "Leo" Messi is an Argentine professional footballer who plays as a forward for Spanish club FC Barcelona and the Argentina national team. Wikipedia Born: 24 June 1987 (age 30), Rosario, Argentina Height: 1.7 m Spouse: Antonella Roccuzzo (m. 2017) Salary: 40 million EUR (2016) Children: Thiago Messi, Mateo Messi Did you know: Lionel Messi has the most goals scored (5) in the FIFA Club World Cup.

Camp Nou, Fc Barcelona, Neymar Jr, Soccer Skills