Gogo Antoniou
More ideas from Gogo
Christmas Quote for Couple: I already have what I want for Christmas! It’s you!

Christmas Quote for Couple: I already have what I want for Christmas! It’s you!

Christmas Quote about love: Christmas is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.

Christmas Quote about love: Christmas is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.

Meaningful Christmas Quote: Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.

Meaningful Christmas Quote: Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.

Meaningful Christmas Quote: Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.

Meaningful Christmas Quote: Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.

Meaningful Christmas Quote: The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.

Meaningful Christmas Quote: The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.

Meaningful Christmas Quote: Christmas gift suggestions: to your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.

Meaningful Christmas Quote: Christmas gift suggestions: to your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.

Merry Christmas

The Christmas season is here! Choose among hundreds of genuine heartfelt Christmas wishes and greetings for all your friends, family and loved ones.

Merry Christmas

Illustration of Christmas card with a beard and mustache Santa Claus vector art, clipart and stock vectors.

Christmas Wishes: Wishing your family all the jingly, jolly joys of Christmas.

Christmas Wishes: Wishing your family all the jingly, jolly joys of Christmas.

Christmas Wishes

Christmas Wishes