Papafi (Thess r.14)

Walking around the neighborhood of Papafeio Orphanage
14 Pins81 Followers
The old textile factory of Yfanet was built in 1901 right by the torrent of Triandria. (Walking Thessaloniki, Route 14 - Papafi)

The old textile factory of Yfanet was built in 1901 right by the torrent of Triandria.

Agios Fanourios Church is here since 1923. (Walking Thessaloniki, Route 14 - Papafi)

Agios Fanourios Church is here since (Walking Thessaloniki, Route 14 - Papafi)

One of the few remaining old villas of the area and not in the best possible condition is the 1899 residence of Haziz Nihal Nazife. (Walking Thessaloniki, Route 14 - Papafi)

One of the few remaining old villas of the area and not in the best possible condition is the 1899 residence of Haziz Nihal Nazife.

Euclid School has the best reputation among technical schools in Thessaloniki since its foundation in 1952. (Walking Thessaloniki, Route 14 - Papafi)

Euclid School has the best reputation among technical schools in Thessaloniki since its foundation in (Walking Thessaloniki, Route 14 - Papafi)

The French Institute of Thessaloniki is an important cultural center of the city since its foundation in 1971. (Walking Thessaloniki, Route 14 - Papafi)

The French Institute of Thessaloniki is an important cultural center of the city since its foundation in (Walking Thessaloniki, Route 14 - Papafi)

The Historical Archives of Macedonia building was built in 1907 as the hospital of the Russian community. (Walking Thessaloniki, Route 14 - Papafi)

The Historical Archives of Macedonia building was built in 1907 as the hospital of the Russian community.

This ancient Macedonian Tomb belongs to the 3rd century BC and is not the only one found near Thessaloniki but it is the closest one to the city center. (Walking Thessaloniki, Route 14 - Papafi)

This ancient Macedonian Tomb belongs to the century BC and is not the only one found near Thessaloniki but it is the closest one to the city center.

Agios Ioannis Chrysostomos is a beautiful 1907 church. (Walking Thessaloniki, Route 14 - Papafi)

Agios Ioannis Chrysostomos is a beautiful 1907 church.

Papafeio Orphanage was completed in 1903 after the donation of Ioannis Papafis and the designs of Xenophon Paionidis. (Walking Thessaloniki, Route 14 - Papafi)

Papafeio Orphanage was completed in 1903 after the donation of Ioannis Papafis and the designs of Xenophon Paionidis.

Papafeio Orphanage is definitely one of the most impressive buildings of Thessaloniki. (Walking Thessaloniki, Route 14 - Papafi)

Papafeio Orphanage is definitely one of the most impressive buildings of Thessaloniki.

Loimodon (special deceases) Hospital was designed in 1894 by Pierro Arrigoni to house the hospital of the Italian community of Thessaloniki. (Walking Thessaloniki, Route 14 - Papafi)

Loimodon (special deceases) Hospital was designed in 1894 by Pierro Arrigoni to house the hospital of the Italian community of Thessaloniki.

This beautiful catholic chapel lies in the back yard of Loimodon Hospital reminding us of its former use as the Italian community hospital.  (Walking Thessaloniki, Route 14 - Papafi)

This beautiful catholic chapel lies in the back yard of Loimodon Hospital reminding us of its former use as the Italian community hospital.

Triandria torrent transports the visitor outside the busy and loud city although it is only ten minutes walking distance from its center. (Walking Thessaloniki, Route 14 - Papafi)

Triandria torrent transports the visitor outside the busy and loud city although it is only ten minutes walking distance from its center.

Pinterest
Search