Best cake recipes
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Best cake recipes. Get inspired and try out new things.
7 · Try my top 15 bakery recipes!
Baking & Spices
- • 1 Easy stabilized whipped cream
Bread & Baked Goods
- • 1 Banana cake, Old-Fashioned
- • 1 Best blueberry layer cake
- • 1 Cream cheese danish, Homemade
- • 1 Deliciously moist carrot cake
- • 1 Easy coconut cream cupcakes
- • 1 Soft and gooey bakery-style cinnamon rolls
- • 1 Triple chocolate ganache cake
- • 1 Triple layer pumpkin cream pie
- • 1 Ultimate fresh strawberry cake
- • 1 Vanilla almond cake, Moist
- • 1 Vanilla cupcakes, Super Moist
- • 1 Bakery-style chocolate chip cookies, Chewy
- • 1 Oatmeal raisin cookies, Thick and Chewy
- • 1 Softest monster cookies
Ellen Ely saved to Baking business
The Best Vanilla Cake Recipe. The best homemade vanilla cake recipe with a creamy vanilla bean buttercream frosting.
Victoria Miller saved to recipes
What better way to win the fair than with our award-winning cake recipes shown here? These recipes are worthy of blue ribbons to help you win the fair!
christean simmons saved to Cakes
Often the simplest things are just what we need. This 2 layer white cake recipe will win you over with its ease and enjoy the tender moist white cake. One bite and you'll be shocked this is made with a box cake mix This may just be the greatest box cake mix hack ever! It
Carol Delmont saved to Cake
I love the thought of making a box cake mix better...much better! Box cake mix can be incredibly convenient and inexpensive, but you give up a little of
Tobi Hicks saved to Cakes
From fluffy angel food to charming butter pecan, vintage cakes are making a comeback. Bake your way through this collection of classic recipes and make your grandma proud. Make sure you have the right cake supplies to set your dessert up for sweet success!
Brenda Small saved to Cakes
Over 40 of the BEST Cake Recipes - everything from Chocolate, Lemon, Banana, Pineapple, Fudge, Caramel, and so much more!
Shirley St John Moore saved to cakes
It's a question I get asked often. How do I get moist cakes? Here I share my best tips so you can actually get your cakes to come out moist.
Jeanette saved to recipes to make
266 · 55 minutes · The BEST Red Velvet Cake recipe ever! Ultra moist, buttery, tender and soft cake with the most perfect red velvet flavor. Topped with easy cream cheese frosting. This cake is perfect for Valentine's Day or for any red velvet lover in your life!
- • 1 Egg yolk, large
- • 2 Eggs, large
Baking & Spices
- • 2 1/4 cups All-purpose flour
- • 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- • 1 tsp Baking soda
- • 1/4 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- • 1/4 cup Cocoa powder, unsweetened natural
- • 3 tsp Gel food coloring, red
- • 2 cups Granulated sugar
- • 4 cups Powdered sugar
- • 1 tsp Sea salt, fine
- • 4 tsp Vanilla
Oils & Vinegars
- • 1 tsp Distilled white vinegar
- • 1/2 cup Vegetable oil, fresh
- • 3 stick Butter, unsalted
- • 1 cup Buttermilk
- • 16 oz Cream cheese
- • 1/2 cup Coffee or boiling water, plain hot
Genevieve W saved to delish desserts