Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Charcuterie platter. Get inspired and try out new things.
Make a festive Mexican Food Charcuterie Board for your next fiesta, complete with cute DIY dip bowls & fun fiesta food picks!
Pin by Tammy Canora on Party Boards | Buffet food, Party food buffet, Food platters
Charcuterie boards can be as simple or as fancy as you'd like. Fun for weddings, parties or relazing. 100 items for your charcuterie board!
Le traiteur est sans doute le plus gros budget du mariage, alors pourquoi ne pas tenter de faire un buffet soi-même ?
How to Make the Best Charcuterie Board - Step by Step! | Recipe in 2021 | Charcuterie recipes, Charc
12 · Aug 22, 2021 - Step-by-step guide showing you how to make the best charcuterie board! From how to pronounce it, to what cheeses, meats and fruits to use!
- 1 Slices Pepperoni, good quality
- 1 Slices Salami
- 1 Sausage, Summer
- 1 cup Artichoke hearts
- 1 pint Blueberries, fresh
- 1 Cucumbers
- 1 Dried apricots
- 1 bunch Grapes, firm red
- 1 Pineapple chunks, Dried
- 1 Pomegranate
- 1 pint Raspberries, fresh
- 1 Sprigs Rosemary and thyme, fresh
- 1 cup Sweet peppers
- 1 Deli style mustard
- 1 Deli style sliced pickles, Sweet and Spicy
- 1 Dill pickles, Mini
- 1 Honey with honey dipper
- 1 cup Olives
Nuts & Seeds
- 1 Herbed almonds
- 1 Pistachios, Salted
- 1 Variety of crackers
- 1 Brie cheese, Round
- 1 Block Cream cheese
- 1 Gouda, Smoked round
- 1 Of blue cheese, Wedge
- 1 Pecorino romano
Make and gift these delicious DIY Charcuterie Boxes for any occasion. Learn how to make personal charcuterie boxes that people crave!
Spring Charcuterie Bouquet Recipe | Sargento® Foods Incorporated
- 6 pkg. Sargento® Ultra-thin® Provolone Cheese
- 20 slices Salami, thinly sliced
- 20 slices Sandwich pepperoni
- 1 bunch Green grapes, washed, separated
- 12 ea. Grape tomatoes, cut into flower shapes
- 5 ea. Green onions, cut into strips ¾ way down, soaked in ice water
- 1 med. Seedless cucumber, cut lengthwise into ½” strips
- 5-6 ea. Green kale leaves, washed, torn into pieces
- 3 cups cheese spread or cream cheese to use as base, optional