Chocolate bonbons recipe
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Chocolate bonbons recipe. Get inspired and try out new things.
These chocolate truffles pop with zesty flavor from the inside out.
- 100ml fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 cup sugar
- 250g unsalted butter
- 1 drop green food gel
- 200g dark cooking chocolate
- 100ml whipping cream
- 300g green coloured chocolate melts (melted)
- 100g orange coloured chocolate melts + 1 tsp coconut oil (melted together)
- 100g lime coloured chocolate melts + 1 tsp coconut oil (melted together)
- 100g black coloured chocolate melts + 1 tsp coconut oil (melted together)
Filled with creamy ganache, these heart-shaped chocolates are a beautiful treat.
- 8 ounces good quality chocolate (for filling)
- 3/4 cup whipping cream, hot
- Pinch salt
- Oil-based food colouring, rice krispies or anything you'd like to add to the ganache
- 8 ounces melted chocolate, for the shells + extra for drizzling