Dairy free snacks
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Dairy free snacks. Get inspired and try out new things.
Best 10+ Almost Perfect Dairy Free Alternatives Vegan for Cheese, Yogurt, Sour Cream, Milk Ice Cream, Cream Cheese, and More #dairyfree #vegan #glutenfree #gf
We've updated our list of favorite dairy-free shelf-stable snacks kids love at Target! Perfect for lunches, picnics, trips, & outings.
Being Dairy Free doesn't mean you can eat fast food! Check out our Dairy Free Fast Food Guide for tips on eating at your favorite places on the go.
I didn't have a choice in going dairy-free initially, but after realizing how much better I felt, I decided to keep up the lifestyle - here's how I did it.
2 · These No Bake Energy Bites come in 10 different flavors so you'll never get bored. You can whip up a batch of these in just minutes. From there, your fridge and freezer will be loaded with quick grab and go healthy snacks. Each of the 10 recipe flavors are gluten free, dairy free, and can be vegan as well.
- 3/4 cup Apples, freeze dried
- 1/2 cup Cherries, dried tart
- 1/2 cup Fruit juice sweetened blueberries
- 1 tsp Lemon, zest
- 3/4 cup Strawberries, freeze dried
- 1 cup Rolled oats
- 5 2/3 tbsp Lemon juice, fresh
- 1/3 cup Maple syrup
- 1 Use almond butter
Baking & Spices
- 1/4 tsp Almond extract
- 3/4 cup Chocolate chip, mini
- 6 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 Pinch Nutmeg
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 1.25 ounce package Sprinkles
- 3 tsp Vanilla
Nuts & Seeds
- 1/4 cup Flax or chia seeds, ground
- 1/4 cup Nuts
- 1/2 cup Raisins or finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter or nut/seed butter
- 6 Use almond or cashew butter
- 1 Use almond or cashew butter in base recipe
- 1/2 cup M & m's
- 2 scoops Or 6 tablespoons vanilla collagen or plant based protein