Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Herbed potatoes. Get inspired and try out new things.
Crocantes e saborosas como você nunca comeu igual !
These Herbed Potato Pancakes make a delicious and flavorful breakfast or snack. You won’t be able to get enough of these crisp, tasty cakes. FOLLOW Cooktoria for more deliciousness! If you try my recipes - share photos with me, I ALWAYS check!
These oven roasted potatoes are baby potatoes coated in olive oil, garlic, herbs and parmesan cheese, then baked until golden brown.
Ask a steakhouse chef to make nachos and the result might be these amazing Loaded Potato Nachos. These are brimming with grilled steak, a gooey, tangy beer-cheese sauce and steakhouse fries, mushrooms and onions, with a sprinkle of pickled onions on top. Sargento® Reserve Series™ 18-Month Aged Cheddar ensures the cheese flavor stands out among all these hearty ingredients.
- 1/2 cup Red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp. All-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Light beer
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 Tbsp. Stone ground, mustard
- 1 tsp. Steak seasoning, divided
- 1 1/2 cups Sargento® Reserve Series™ Shredded 18-Month Aged Cheddar Cheese
- 1 8oz Beef strip loin steak
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 13 oz. Frozen seasoned steakhouse fries
- 1 small Yellow onion, cut into strips
- 1 cup Button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
Boiled potatoes get an infusion of butter and parsley to make this super easy side dish. This is one of my all-time favorite sides for any meal!
These roasted red potatoes are coated in garlic, herbs and parmesan cheese, then oven baked to golden brown perfection. An easy and elegant side dish.
Oven Roasted Potatoes. Garlic Roasted Roasted Potatoes with buttery Yukon gold potatoes baked with olive oil, garlic butter, and sprinkled with fresh parsley. The Best Roasted Potatoes recipe!
Cheese Herb Potato Gratin is the impressive side dish you'll want for the holidays, but can eat all year long. Impossibly thin leaves of potatoes stack sideways in a skillet with herbs and cheese for a deeply satisfying, comforting dish.
- 3/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Parsley, dried
- 1/2 tsp Rosemary, dried
- 1/2 tsp Sage, ground
- 3 Sweet potatoes, medium
- 1/2 tsp Thyme, dried
- 1/2 cup Yellow onion
- 6 Yukon gold potatoes, small
- 1/2 cup Chicken broth, low-sodium
Baking & Spices
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
Oils & Vinegars
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 8 oz Gruyere or sharp white cheddar, grated
- 1/2 cup Whole milk or half-and-half