Natural bath bombs
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Natural bath bombs. Get inspired and try out new things.
Explore This Is Pretty's photos on Flickr. This Is Pretty has uploaded 156 photos to Flickr.
This tutorial shows you how to make DIY shower steamers that are strong enough to provide the benefits their supposed to. It covers both, aromatherapy shower steamer recipe with essential oils and a recipe that will help you clear your sinuses. #showersteamers #showermelts #essentialoilrecipes #essentialoils
Learn how to make rainbow bar embeds for hidden rainbow bath bombs. This bath bomb embed recipe gives your bath bombs a rainbow of colors in the bathtub.
Make handmade gifts using these recipes for rose & geranium fizzy bath bombs, creamy bath melts, and mineral-rich scented bath salts.
If you’ve ever wanted to bathe in glitter, this is the DIY project for you.
This Unicorn Bath Bombs DIY project is so much fun and easy to make. Make some for yourself and then more to give as gifts! If you haven’t noticed, everything unicorn is in! In fact,
Baking & Spices
- 2 cups Baking soda
- 4 drops Coloring
- 1 cup Corn starch
- 1 cup Epsom salt
Oils & Vinegars
- 4 tbsp Coconut oil
- 3/4 tsp Essential oils
- 2 tbsp Water
- a pinch of body glitter
- 1 cup Citric acid
easy to make mini mini bath bombs made with citric acid and essentials oils in a trio of colors and scents as spa themed favors for bridal showers, baby showers, or other parties and events.
Quick and easy tutorial on how to make DIY Lush inspired bath bombs. Save tons of money by making your own bath bombs and get creative with shapes, colors and scents. #bathbomb #lushbathbomb #diybathbomb #bathbombrecipe
Learn how to package bath bombs individually or in boxes for gift giving; also includes a helpful video tutorial on creating your own bath bomb labels!
16 · DIY Shower Steamers for Colds and Congestion. These decongestant shower steamers are easy to make and a must-have for when colds, coughs, or allergies strike! Peppermint, eucalyptus and thyme essential oils combine with menthol to open sinuses and help you breathe easier. Plus, the soothing vapor can also help relieve a headache. Make these shower melts for quick natural relief. Also includes kid safe recipe. #showersteamers #showermelts #alifeadjacent #coldrelief
- 1 tsp Cornflower petals or or lavender buds
- 1 tsp Herbs, dried
- 1/8 tsp Pink mica or pink beet, powder
Baking & Spices
- 1/3 cup Arrowroot powder
- 1 cup Baking soda
- 1/8 tsp Mica or blue spirulina, blue powder
- 1/8 tsp Mica or green spirulina, light green powder
Oils & Vinegars
- 40 drops Chamomile essential oil
- 100 drops Eucalyptus essential oil
- 80 drops Grapefruit essential oil
- 100 drops Lavender essential oil
- 100 drops Lemon essential oil
- 40 drops Neroli essential oil
- 50 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 30 drops Pine essential oil
- 100 drops Rose absolute oil
- 80 drops Sweet orange essential oil
- 15 drops Thyme thymol essential oil
- 30 drops Vetiver essential oil
- 60 drops Ylang ylang essential oil
Beer, Wine & Liquor
- 1 tbsp Rose petals, dried
- 1 Spray bottle filled with water
- 1 Water
- 1 tbsp Dried calendula petals
- 1/2 cup Citric acid
- 1/8 cup Kaolin clay
- 1 tbsp Menthol crystals
- Nitrile gloves to protect hands
- Non-metallic mixing bowl
- Round silicone mould
- Whisk for mixing