Dorina Kiparissou

179 followers
·
279 following
Dorina Kiparissou
More ideas from Dorina
front door

front door

Ótima referência pra hoje® #romeufelipe

Ótima referência pra hoje® #romeufelipe

The 80/20 rule for eating isn’t a diet. It’s a sensible guide to following a healthy balanced sustainable lifestyle. The guide is to focus on eating healthily for around 80% of the time and then to feel free to indulge in other foods or treats of your choice for the other 20% of time. via @neilhealthymeal

The 80/20 rule for eating isn’t a diet. It’s a sensible guide to following a healthy balanced sustainable lifestyle. The guide is to focus on eating healthily for around 80% of the time and then to feel free to indulge in other foods or treats of your choice for the other 20% of time. via @neilhealthymeal

Actress Jill Wagner wearing Christian Louboutin's “Lagoula” sandals

Actress Jill Wagner wearing Christian Louboutin's “Lagoula” sandals

6832.jpg 205x205 pixel

Easy Coleslaw Recipe Coleslaw is a cabbage salad mixed with mayonnaise and other vegetables. This is one of the favorite salads of Filipinos, normally served in burgers or as a side dish. It’s actually not that hard to make Coleslaw.