PLAKIDAS OR KALOGERIKO (MONK) BRIDGE About 200 meters from the exit of Kipi Village, towards Koukkoli lies the three arc Plakidas or Kalogeriko (Monk) bridge. This is, maybe, the most photographed stone bridge of Zagori. It connects the two sides of Vikakis gorge in a wide area. Built in 1814, it presents an exceptional monument of the bridge construction art.
KOKKORIS OR NOUTSIOS BRIDGE The one arc stone bridge of Kokkoros or Noutsos was built in 1750, sponsored by Noutsos Kondodimos from Vradeto. This bridge lies a couple of kilometers from Kipi Village towards the road to Ioannina and can be seen from the asphalt road. This bridge presents a clever decision by the craftsman who takes advantage of the most narrow part of the river by detouring a little of the straight line and building a stone path on the sides of the gorge parallel to the river