Agios panteleimonas church lefkada,Church by the sea Lefkada
Church Agios Stefanou in Exanthia, Lefkada
Ι. Ν. Παντοκράτορα, Νικιανα, Λευκαδα / Chapel of Pantokrator, Nikiana, Lefkada During the year 1807, inside the small chapel of Pantokrator (Sotiro) which is located in a place called Magemenos ( The Enchanted), J. Kapodistrias, T. Kolokotronis, Katsantonis, Bishop Ignatios from Arta and many other fighters gave their first oath for revolution and regeneration of Greeks, which finally happened in the year 1821.
Panagia in Karia village / εκκλησία της Παναγίας
Agia Mavra Church inside Lefkada Castle / Αγία Μεγαλομάρτυς Μαύρα το γραφικό εκκλησάκι του Κάστρου της Λευκάδας