Views from Seliana, Aigialeia, Achaia.

Seliana (anc. Phelloe) the center of the ex Mun. of Phelloe (1834-1912), is a traditional village in eastern Aigialeia/ Achaia with a history of 5.000 years. Settlers from this area populated the villages of Selianitika, Longo and Rododafni (about 60km. westward) starting in 1838. Seliana, since 2010 belongs to the Mun. of Aigialeia.
Ampelokipoi.

Ampelokipoi.

The village Ampelokipoi, on the returning way to Aigeira.

The village Ampelokipoi, on the returning way to Aigeira.

The Church os St. Vasileios, after Sinevro on the returning way to Aigeira.

The Church os St. Vasileios, after Sinevro on the returning way to Aigeira.

Hunting on the mountains of Seliana-Perithori- Vela.

Hunting on the mountains of Seliana-Perithori- Vela.

The village Sinvero.

The village Sinvero.

The graizing fields of the village Vella, across from Seliana-towards Sinvero.

The graizing fields of the village Vella, across from Seliana-towards Sinvero.

One ot the first schools after the independance war of 1821, at Eksochi.

One ot the first schools after the independance war of 1821, at Eksochi.

The village of Eksochi, after Seliana.

The village of Eksochi, after Seliana.

Sarantapicho

Sarantapicho

Sarantapicho

Sarantapicho

Pinterest
Αναζήτηση