Bruschetta with tomatoes and herby + parm oil
Published on April 26, 2021
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Serving Size: 1 serving
Bruschetta with herb + parm olive oil & tomatoes...super simple and good! I love food that can be eaten as meals or appetizers...and that's what bruschetta is to me (with or without toppings 😍).
- •Ciabatta (6 slices).
- •1 garlic clove.
- •2 tbsp chives (chopped).
- •2 tbsp basil (chiffonade) + more for topping.
- •1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano + more for topping (or to taste 😉).
- •1/3 cup olive oil + more for drizzle.
- •1 lemon zest.
- •tomatoes to taste (quartered).
- •Flaky sea salt.
- •1.- Grill or toast your bread to your liking. I used my indoor cast iron grill pan.
- •2.- mix everything for the oil.
- •3.- rub the garlic onto the warm bread.
4.- spoon the parm herb oil onto the bread, add the tomatoes, more olive oil, flaky sea salt, black pepper and parmigiano.