Ever wanted your very own Ocarina of Time? I know I did, so I decided to make this OoT crochet pattern! Its shape and size are based on a real ocarina, and it’s much less fragile than a real one (read “great for kids”) : )
This pattern requires skills like:
○ US: sc, sl st, increase, decrease
○ UK: dc, sl st, increase, decrease
○ Color changes and starting with a magic ring
To make the Ocarina of Time you will need:
○ Blue and yellow/golden yarn
○ Silver or gray yarn to be used as decoration
○ Stuffing, a steel hook, tapestry needle and scissors
The size of the finished amigurumi (made with a 3.5mm/US E/UK 9 hook)
The pattern is available with American, British and Swedish crochet terms, which are all included in this instant download. Choose your preferred version after purchase!
ATTENTION: This is a digital PDF crochet pattern, not a finished product.
--:-:-- Can't get enough of The Legend of Zelda amigurumis? --:-:--
Would you like some additional Zelda amigurumis to go with your Ocarina of Time? Good thing I've got a few more Zelda patterns to choose from then!
Kikwi | http://www.etsy.com/listing/122942844/kikwi-pdf-crochet-pattern-from-the
Link | http://www.etsy.com/listing/86880972/link-crochet-pattern-from-the-legend-of
Don't know how to crochet? You can get a finished Ocarina of Time over here!
Ocarina of Time | https://www.etsy.com/se-en/listing/81329280/crocheted-ocarina-of-time-finished
• This pattern is available for instant download, which means you will get immediate access to the pattern after purchase. No more waiting or lost emails!
• You are not allowed to sell the pattern or the finished product. Read my shop policy or contact me for further information.
• No money refunds, sorry. If you are unhappy with the pattern, contact me and we'll work it out some other way.
Thank you for stopping by! ♡
The Legend of Zelda © Nintendo
Ocarina of Time crochet pattern © Annie J. (Liebe9 on Etsy)
Ships from and sold by