URINE COLORS EXPLAINED🌈🚽
Published on August 21, 2022
🌈🚽 Urine Colors 🚽🌈
🤍Clear: Overhydrated 💦
- •❤️Red: Blood, Beets, Rhubarb. 🩸
- •❣️Blood Tinged or Cloudy: UTI, Kidney Stones
- •🧡Orange: Rifampin (Tuberculosis 💊)
- •💛Yellow: Normal ✅,
- •💛Dark Yellow: Dehydrated
- •💙Blue: Amitriptyline (Antidepressant you take because you feel blue)
🤎Dark Brown: F's of Fava Beans, Flagyl, Furadantin
Remember everyone varies and if you have any concerns, please consult your physician. This is for educational purposes only.
I hope you learned something today!
🌼Many of you are starting a new semester and I wish you the best of luck!
- •👉Note: I have over 20+ Free Nursing School Tools + Study Guides Linked in my Bio to hopefully make your semester a little easier!
Back to School Sale of 20% OFF SITEWIDE + FREE SHIPPING still available!