The King's Regiment, officially abbreviated as KINGS, was an infantry regiment of the British Army, part of the King's Division. It was formed on 1 September 1958 by the amalgamation of the King's Regiment (Liverpool) which had been raised in 1685 and the Manchester Regiment which traced its history to 1758.
Tucked away in a corner of Ft Lee, stands one of the few remaining WWII era Krupp rail guns. Nicknamed "Anzio Annie" by the allies, this K5 was used extensively by the Germans all throughout WWII, first in 1940 for the invasion of France, and later in the war as a defense tool against the American invasion of Italy. It was later captured by the allies after the invasion. The barrel of this gun is at an impressive 280mm, and was capable of launching 550lb shells over 38 miles.