Έμπνευση

Collection by Vassílis Kaskanis

29 
Pins
Vassílis Kaskanis
Best Inspirational Quotes About Life QUOTATION - Image : Quotes Of the day - Life Quote ~~pinned from site directly~~ . Fun Psychology facts here! Fact Quotes, True Quotes, Motivational Quotes, Inspirational Quotes, Psychology Says, Psychology Quotes, True Words, Physiological Facts, Decir No

stop telling other about your problem. 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

'I have no time to hate those who hate me; I am busy loving the ones who love me. Motivational Quotes For Life, Inspirational Quotes, Book Quotes, Me Quotes, Philosophy Quotes, Greek Words, Greek Quotes, Beautiful Words, Picture Quotes

I don't have time to hate those who hate me.I'm buzy loving those who love me!!!Thanasis Veggos, Greek comedy actor